Oct 6, 2010

Saat Mukhi Rudraksha



The seven-faced Rudraksh is symbolic of the seven Rishis or sages who pray for the well-being of the world. They want the world to be full and over flowing with Dharam i.e. virtue and wealth. Lakshmi the Goddess of wealth can be pleased with the seven-faced Rudraksh. The wearer of this Rudraksha rises to great heights of success in business, gains wealth, travels far and wide and leads a luxurious life. It also helps in bringing peace and prosperity to the wearer and his home. Jap (repeated chanting of mantras) of Lakshmi should we done with a necklace of seven-faced Rudraksh. This pleases the Goddess of wealth and she showers her devotee with limitless wealth and comforts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you tighten your comment filtering a little, lots of spam here.
This is a clear example of a harmless meaningless post, so why delete it, mr Moderator?
I haven't launched my website yet, but my mom say I have the skills. I want it to look like yours, care to share any tips?
This page lacks some funny comments. Know any jokes?

Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
Jerry Seinfeld