Sep 28, 2011

Kangna Ranaut, the new bikini babe!


After Bipasha, Kareena, Priyanka, Lara Dutta, guess who will be the new bikini girl in Bollywood? Joining the bandwagon is Kangna Ranaut. Yes, she will be seen in her sexiest avatar in her upcoming film Rascals.


Kangna will be wearing a two-piece on-screen for the first time and she is very comfortable in it. When asked by a leading national daily if donning a bikini for a film frightens her, she replied, “I'm a city girl now, so it wasn't a shocking concept for me. I might wear a bikini if I go for a swim, but it does feel odd wearing close to nothing on a shoot - that too with the whole unit around, fully clothed! It makes you conscious.”

Kangna is doing her best to revamp her drooping career. She has taken carrying off a bikini as a challenge as she said, “David (Dhawan) sir said he'd like me to wear one for the scene. He didn't say it was compulsory, but with almost every actress donning one, it becomes almost essential in a film like Rascals. I'm not known for my item numbers or bikini scenes, so I took it up as a challenge. I didn't want to be known as someone who can't do it.” Read More!

No comments: