Sep 17, 2014

Answers through 'I- Ching'

I-Ching (pronounced as Yijing) is a traditional Chinese divination method. ‘I’ or ‘Yi’ here means ‘easy or simple’ when used as an adjective and ‘Change’ when used as a verb, whereas ‘Jing’ means ‘Classic’. Thus, I-Ching is the classic book of changes. It is one of the most ancient oracles in the world. The answer to a particular question is indicated by a hexagram by tossing three identical coins at the same time. On tossing the coins, 64 different types of situations can be formed, which can be broken or unbroken. Events occurring at a particular time are inter-related by horizontal and vertical lines. Using these patterns, the answer to a particular question is given to the seeker. It is strongly believed that it is often easier to ask a question with a ‘please’ when looking for an advice or insight.


Looking for an advice/answer to a particular question? Try our ‘Feng Shui` I-Ching’ reading today.

No comments: